There is so much to learn and enjoy about using computers …. and learning using online programs can help us learn faster, as they adapt to our ability.
E-learning for children. There are many online programs developed professionally for children so they can build on the essential skills of numeracy, literacy and computer skills:
- Coding for Children
Want your child to learn coding and be creative … coding will help them put instructions in a logical order to make their own games. Scratch and Code.org are great online programs for children to learn on.
- Touch typing for children
There are several great online programs for the children to use to practise and learn this invaluable skill.
- Maths and English for school children:
Many children benefit from using online programs which adapt to their ability, speeding them on if its too easy and generating more questions when they are slower. Getting a good grounding in basic skills of Maths, English and computers will help.
Computer skills for adults – one-to-one tuition in the home or workplace:
In the workplace …. keep up-to-date with the new technology – computer literacy is the new literacy essential for many workplace.
Learn more about Microsoft Office programs, the online Google suite of programs,
Studying as a mature student? Learn how to create professionally typed essays with references and more.
Got a computer at home and your family want you to start using it more?
- Keep in contact with family abroad video calling with Skype and Whatsapp
- Stay connected with friends here and abroad with Facebook
- Learn how to maintain your own computer and keep it protected from viruses and running smoothly
- Create your own Youtube channel and upload your videos
- Create beautiful pictures using your digital camera’s software and make albums
- Manage your email better